Year end review
One month after, I'm doing my review of what I did over the period of 2008. Gee~
Things that happen in 2008 :
- I flew out of Kuching International Airport about 24 times. I flew to KL, JB, Penang, Miri, Bintulu, KK. 3 were personal trips.
- I shot about 30,000 frames on my Nikon D80.
- I had 3 staff resign under me.
- I hired 3 new staff.
- I lost a Nokia e71. Got my incentive cut, and got a warning letter.
- I was given bonus and then part of it revoked, because the admin was trying to prove something.
- I met many new friends, some old friends got more distant, some new friends got closer. I lost a very good friend.
- I started this website/blog/journal.
- I had a girlfriend. We broke up. She deny that we were going out. But hey if your so scared of people's opinion then why even bother?
- Many old and new friend's tied the knot. Some were expected, some were un-expected.
Right~ so whats the plan for 2009?
- Save Money.
- Pay back owed money.
- Spend less on photography equipment.
- Spend more on my new old car.
- Shoot more than 40,000 shots.
- Master or at least learn more about flash photography.
- Repair roofing. My room is going to flood real soon.
- Make less mistakes at work.
- Find a girl friend. Anyone who knows any smart and good looking ladies who are willing to take up the challenge? Few have tried, many have failed.
That's it. Easy peasy. Basically a done deal except for the final point. That one has a high level of difficulty, but I'll give it my best shot.
GOODBYE 2008! FINALLY, YOUR GONE! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL~ IN 2009!